Having problems installing ExpressViewer on WinXP

I'm having problems installing Autodesk's EpressViewer on my WinXP stations. I'm getting the message:

0001\F7\AdPageView.dll There was a problem registering this file The installation will be cancelled

But the Installation does continue after I click OK on the error message (above)

Then then I go to open ExpressViewer I get the messages:

Invalid Class String

Can any help with this problem?

Reply to
Justin Meyer