Anyone else having these problems w/2004...

Here are a small few things we are having problems with:
-Printing 2 drawing sheets instead of just 1. Seems that if you click
the print/preview and then print, 2 sheets are printed. If you just click the print button only 1 is printed.
-Toolbox icon not showing up in an assembly but the add-in is checked. Shutdown SW and start SW up and the icon is back.
-Users getting locked out of Hole Wizard. This one I can't figure out. I did find and .LDB file in the Toolbox location. However, I thought the Hole Wizard info and database was not located with Toolbox.
DT