Best method to share Toolbox...

We are currently sharing our Toolbox (TB) and permissions/TB browser are
set to read only. At one point we were using the copied parts option but
it wouldn't work with Smart Fasteners 100%. Switched to using
configurations and things have been better.
I have talked to 2 different people at our VAR each one told me
something different. What are your opinions on the best way to share TB?
Is it thru copied parts or configurations?
Thanks,
DT
Reply to
Derek Taylor
Check out Matt Lombard's info on this topic at

Jeff N