Hole wizard problems

-Users are getting locked out of Hole Wizard. There is the .ldb in the common network directory.

It looks like the first user is creating the .ldb file and nobody can delete it.When I try it gives me a sharing violation. The user has to close SW then let others have access first and then he opens it up again. How can I get around this. We are still at SP 0.0.

Reply to
Selcuk