Hole Wizard error

I've asked this before but just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem. My hole wizard throws an error every time I use it. The error says that the Hole Wizard could not save the favorites Db or another error occurred. I've removed SW, cleaned the registry, manually searched and deleted any other SW keys I could find, reinstalled, but had the same result. I removed the hole wizard favorite file location from the options-file locations and specified a folder that I knew the user had full permissions on. Same result. This is on Win XP SP 2.0, SW 2006 SP 3.

Any help appreciated.

Tony

Reply to
Tony

What kind of rights do you have to your computer SolidWorks users need to be at a minimum in the Power Users Group.

Reply to
CS