Re: SP 4 is out!

I dont see any info as to what has been fixed/incorporated, or is it on a need to know basis!!

If anyone can direct me to the area I should be looking in it would be appreciated.

Reply to
Phil Evans

I dont see any info as to what has been fixed/incorporated, or is it on a need to know basis!!

If anyone can direct me to the area I should be looking in it would be appreciated.

Reply to
Phil Evans

Under "Downloads" pick "Fixed SPR's", then under Version, pick "2004 (Next SP)" instead of "2004 (Released)". There isn't much listed. It will probably get updated some time in the not-too-distant future.

Jerry Steiger

the fixed spr list always lags a day or so.

jk

message

Reply to
jk

This is what is on the SW's web site so far.

SolidWorks 2004 SP 4.0 The following problems/enhancements have been addressed in SolidWorks 2004 SP 4.0: SPR # Description 46745 Reg file from Copy Options Wizard -file locations (palette parts, ref documents, blocks etc)& backups won't be carried over 63734 Circular arcs in this drawing are exported as poly-lines through dwg/dxf 114382 'An error occurred while processing dxf dwg file...drawing file may be incomplete ' in importing dxf file 168930 Update process should not prompt for SolidWorks disk with specific SP number since only the source installation CD is required. 183227 Customer wants to list identical components in different configurations as the same item with summarized quantity - like in old BOM. 189506 If you use Advanced show/hide and show/hide using envelope, the correct results are not displayed unless/until you rebuild with a ctrl-q. 195477 Part configuration grouping BOM setting has no effect. 197863 No diameter symbol created on revolved geometry when dimensioning to the centerline in the sketch before the geometry. 209019 Second save of a drawing after a view is moved generates double dimensions in View only mode 212257 Simplifying part to reduce body and display data in a part does not result in a smaller file size when part is saved. 218545 'Add to Route' does not show 3d sketch segments in pipe display.

message

Reply to
Richard Charney

So is this.

"Nondisclosure Agreement

The spr data and other support-related material for SolidWorks products at this website ("Subscription Service Confidential Information") is the confidential and proprietary information of SolidWorks Corporation. It is available ONLY to subscription service subscribers and ONLY to those who agree to protect its confidential and proprietary status. You hereby agree to hold any Subscription Service Confidential Information in strict confidence and to use such Subscription Service Confidential Information only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You shall limit the use of, and access to, the Subscription Service Confidential Information to your employees or agents whose use of or access to the Subscription Service Confidential Information is necessary to carry out the intent of your Subscription Service Agreement. You shall, by all appropriate means, prevent the unauthorized disclosure, publication, display or use of any Subscription Service Confidential Information. You shall not remove any trademark or copyright, restricted rights, limited rights, proprietary rights or confidentiality notice included in or affixed to the Subscription Service Confidential Information and shall reproduce all such notices on any copies of the Subscription Service Confidential Information made by You in accordance with your Subscription Service Agreement.

SolidWorks reserves the right to block your future access to this Subscription Service Confidential Information if you violate the terms of this Nondisclosure Agreement."

I think the last line says it all.

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

DOH!

Reply to
Jeff N

Anyone notice a problem with missing ( or barely visible) section lines in section views?

Reply to
JAK