Printing large plans inexpensively

I use an old wide carriage dot matrix printers. Using Windows 98 they will
print 13 1/2 x 44 inches. I don't seem to be able to do the same with Win
XP.
Using AutoCad, I can print sections of the drawing and tape them together
and they are really acurate.
When new those printers cost $300 or so. Now 10 or 20 bucks.
Reply to
Bill Bunn
I have taken 8.5x11 plans from magazinez and taken them to Office Max. They have a 80 inch printer there. You have to calculate the zoom factor and it usually works out to about 390%. The plans come out perfectly to scale.
Reply to
Ted

Site Timeline