Printing large plans inexpensively

I use an old wide carriage dot matrix printers. Using Windows 98 they will print 13 1/2 x 44 inches. I don't seem to be able to do the same with Win XP. Using AutoCad, I can print sections of the drawing and tape them together and they are really acurate. When new those printers cost $300 or so. Now 10 or 20 bucks.

Reply to
Bill Bunn

I have taken 8.5x11 plans from magazinez and taken them to Office Max. They have a 80 inch printer there. You have to calculate the zoom factor and it usually works out to about 390%. The plans come out perfectly to scale.

Reply to
Ted