Art Tech warbirds models

Hi everyone

I intend to buy a F4U Corsair warbird, built by a chinese firma called "Art-Tech".

Do you eventually know this brand, and do you have an idea of the quality I can hope?

Thank you from France!

Yann

Reply to
Yann

Yann,

I have 2 Art-Tech Mustangs and love the great flying and detaile looks. Their Corsair also looks great and I am sure they will make sur it flies great also. I ordered the Corsair earlier today and if you wan one you may want to hurry because a couple of hours ago they only had 2 left. Larr

-- Ta15

this thread:

Ta152