Idea of the safety of aircraft called FLYING SAFER

Dear Friend, The Create the Future Design Contest was launched by the publishers of NASA Tech Briefs magazine to help stimulate and reward engineering
innovation. The annual event has attracted more than 8,000 product design ideas from engineers, entrepreneurs, and students worldwide. I participated with the idea of the safety of aircraft called FLYING SAFER , see the next link: http://contest.techbriefs.com/safety-and-security-2012-by-title/2241-flying-safer Click on the image to enlarge. If you find this idea useful and helpful I hope that you vote and do not forget to invite your friends to vote. The more votes the more chance the implementation of the idea.You must register In order to be able to vote register from this link; http://contest.techbriefs.com/register/registers After registration you should receive an e mail with confirmation link, click this link to complete the registration. I welcome any comments or observations on the idea. Thank you Alaa Thabet
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:24:16 -0700 (PDT), Alaa Thabet

It's an excellent idea, Alaa. I hope I'm not being the spoiler here, but are you aware of the BRS aircraft parachute system?
http://www.brsparachutes.com/brs_aviation_home.aspx
--
Ed Huntress

On 4/18/2012 4:37 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

He has been trolling all the newsgroups hoping to lure in suckers.

Site Timeline