Ingenious engine-extraction technique

Europeans sure set the bar high!

Tom Gardner

Rednecks have ancestors somewhere, right?

Reply to
Pete Keillor

I learned a new word from that clip:

ATP

"Hoon" is that entrenched we even have "Hoon Laws" in the traffic code.

I loved the pic in that article, they blocked out the number plate but left their mobile (cell) phone number on the back window......

Reply to
Dennis

be running. Most of the brute force engine removal work is desired where the engine does NOT run, and/or the wreck is in complete ruin.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson