Looking for artists who work with recycled materials

I do that too, but can't really say my stuff is 'art.' You can see for yourself at my site(s). Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Hello. I'm about to open a 2000SF gallery/showroom in Los Angeles called DejaDesign that features an ecclectic line of furniture, home accessories and utilitarian art objects which are made all or in part from a recovered element. While I'm designing and fabricating many pieces, I'm looking for other artists/craftspeople who are working in a similar way.

At this point the focus of DejaDesign is utility as opposed to outright art pieces. If you have anything appropriate or know of people who do I'd appreciate hearing from you. Being a start-up I can buy limited wholesale inventory, but am interested in consignment arrangements also.

Thank you.

DejaDesign

Reply to
peter