trouble with special materials

Good day everyone,

Help me, please. On connected with my scientific work I need chemical composition of special steel or different materials, which may be used in high temperature up to 1250 Celsius degree and stress to 10 T as anvil stocks. Please, give me information. My address: snipped-for-privacy@ap.krakow.pl Best regards Pawe³ Kurtyka

Reply to
Mohikanin

Look to the 'Stahlschlüssel'. There, you find compositions and suppliers.

Michael Dahms

Reply to
Michael Dahms