Looking for work

Hey Guys,

I am in Calgary Alberta Canada but willing to relocate (anywhere in the world), I am an Advanced Aeronautical Engineering Technologist / Mechanical Engineering Technologist, with computer experience in CAD (Solidworks, ProE, CATIA,AutoDesk family of software) ,FEA, CFD. I have done extensive Structure and Aerodynamic analysis.

Any leads will be appreciated. I am open to part time, full time, contract..... heck I will sweep floors if need be.

I will forward my resume / cv to those interested in seeing it.

(remove 'SPAMBALLS' from e-mail address to reply)

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Try GKN Aerospace Services, I believe they are looking for people in some parts of the world.

Tony O'Hara Melbourne, Australia.

Reply to
Tony O'Hara