Acad 2000 + XP + BJ330 printer

Another nightmare. They just upgraded the system from Win98SE to XP Pro SP1 yesterday and dropped it on my desk this morning. I can no longer print an A2 size
drawing. The biggest I've managed so far is A3. Went to Windows printer and selected A2 etc. No Go. Selected A2 in Acad plot page and the settings look ok but the preview shows half the project missing. Any ideas ?
Regards
Bernard
Add pictures here
✖

Hi Bernard,
I think, you just have to update your printer driver. HTH
Johannes
--
Aus technischen Gründen befindet sich die Signatur
auf der Rückseite dieser Mail!