Scan 2 CAD software where to get

Hello i have asked before but where can you get software cheaper Scott

Reply to
Amy&Scott

You are trying to get pirated software. I doubt (and hope) nobody here helps you. If you need the software, than it's worth the money, if it isn't worth the cost to you then you don't really need it.

Reply to
Michael (LS)

You can get an very good and powerful cad package at about a 6th of the cost of autocad. Go to

if you want to check it out.

If you are looking for free... it is not available.

Take care, TimB

Reply to
Tim Badger

Actually I think you misunderstand what Scott asked for. His subject line says "Scan 2 Cad software where do I get". It didn't say "Free Autocad"

There is free software out there for scanning to Cad or at least converting scanned files to Cad.

i.e: http://w>

Jeannette aa6jh Bristol 32, San Francisco

jeannette

Thanks, but I don't think I am misunderstanding. You quoted the subject but neglected to mention the body of the messege which was "...where can you get software cheaper". He/She has asked multiple times here for it "cheaper than retail". (see their posts on March 20 and April 8) He/She has been given the names of other cheaper alternates (i.e. wintopo) and has said they would try it. Evidentually it didn't work out for them and now they're back looking for scan2cad but unwilling to pay the cost.

Reply to
Michael (LS)