Text undesirably printing in outline

Hello,
I need help with the fonts or the printing configuration. I've been trying to print drawings with text in it. I've set the font of the text to "Swis721
BlkCnBT", with no other formatting schemes, but the text prints in outline.... (only the countour of the letter is printed, and the inside of the letters is empty). I want the text to print in full black letters.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Thanks
Try setting the TEXTFILL variable to 1.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

trying
of
it's okay, i figured it out and it works thanks for the tip

inside