Text undesirably printing in outline

Hello,
I need help with the fonts or the printing configuration. I've been trying
to print drawings with text in it. I've set the font of the text to "Swis721
BlkCnBT", with no other formatting schemes, but the text prints in
outline.... (only the countour of the letter is printed, and the inside of
the letters is empty). I want the text to print in full black letters.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Thanks
Reply to
Julie
Try setting the TEXTFILL variable to 1.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
where can i configure the textfill variable?
"Michael Bulatovich" a écrit dans le message de news:Iz7Qc.28253$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...
Reply to
Julie
it's okay, i figured it out and it works thanks for the tip
"Julie" a écrit dans le message de news:xT7Qc.62$% snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...
Reply to
Julie