Text undesirably printing in outline

Hello,

I need help with the fonts or the printing configuration. I've been trying to print drawings with text in it. I've set the font of the text to "Swis721 BlkCnBT", with no other formatting schemes, but the text prints in outline.... (only the countour of the letter is printed, and the inside of the letters is empty). I want the text to print in full black letters.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks

Reply to
Julie

Try setting the TEXTFILL variable to 1.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

where can i configure the textfill variable?

"Michael Bulatovich" a écrit dans le message de news:Iz7Qc.28253$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Julie

it's okay, i figured it out and it works thanks for the tip

"Julie" a écrit dans le message de news:xT7Qc.62$% snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Julie