Printing problem in Student Version of Pro-E Wildfire 3

Hi

Is there anyway to disable the wording "For Educational Use Only" that shows up on drawings when printing in the Student Edition of Pro-E Wildfire 3? If not, will the wording be disabled if I use one of the Pro-E viewers to print the drawings? What viewer would be the best to use for my printing problem?

I am putting together a portfolio of drawings and pictures of models I have done for a job interview and would rather not have "For Educational Use Only" printed all along the boarders of the drawings.

Thanks in advance for your help! SRB

Reply to
SRB

John Wade

If your have access to a college or school which has the Education license [different from the student license] then see if you can persuade someone to open and print your drawings from this license as it opens student files but doesn't apply the banner.

Otherwise you have to go done the dxf route etc

Reply to
Sean Kerslake