Printing Drawings and number of copies

Even though "number of copies" is set to 1, two are printed. I've gone through all the printer properties and nothing is set to anything other than

  1. This only happen when printing drawings in SW, parts and assemblies print just fine, along with all my other applications.

Any ideas?

Keith Streich Pflow Industries, Inc.

5045 North 35th Street Milwaukee, WI 53209

snipped-for-privacy@pflow.com

(414) 462-8810 (414) 535-2195 x124 direct (414) 462-2673 FAX

Keith Streich

I don't know what's up but I'm getting the same thing. Doesn't matter if I send it to my plotter or my printer. Copies set to 1.... 2 come out at the printer.

2004 SP1

Rory

Reply to
Rory

Thank God I'm not the only one! Thought I was doing something dumb.

Reply to
Keith Streich

I still need help with this one!

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

Info I got back from my var was that it will be fixed in next service pack. And that it has to do with the "set each sheet individually" setting under page setup that is causing the problem.

Rory

Reply to
Rory