Yesterday's outage affected CAD settings....need a little help please...

Or at least it would appear that way. Anyways, one setting a I can't get
corrected and would like help with is that when printing certain fonts, such
as Arial Black, only the outline of the font is printing and the font isn't
solid in the "middle". I can't seem to figure out how to adjust this to
print the font as a solid. Any help would be appreciated (and it worked
fine prior to yesterday's blackout as I printed the same file numerous times
yesterday)...
Thanks in advance....
Dave
Reply to