Yesterday's outage affected CAD settings....need a little help please...

Or at least it would appear that way. Anyways, one setting a I can't get corrected and would like help with is that when printing certain fonts, such as Arial Black, only the outline of the font is printing and the font isn't solid in the "middle". I can't seem to figure out how to adjust this to print the font as a solid. Any help would be appreciated (and it worked fine prior to yesterday's blackout as I printed the same file numerous times yesterday)...

Thanks in advance....

Dave

Reply to
Dave St.Onge