memory allocation errors with Acad lt 2000

I have Acad lt 2000 with Vista and every time I try to print I get a
memory allocation error, I am using a new HP C6280 printer. I have 4
megs of memory,any ideas.
thanks
Chet
Reply to
Chet
Check for Vista updates and printer driver updates from HP website.
Reply to
<castlebravo242
Probably issues with hardware software interaction, or software software interaction or both. I have had such issues from time to time. Sometimes it is fixed with updates sometimes it goes away when I update y hardware.
Bob
Reply to
<castlebravo242