Unhandled Access Violation Exception at 2283627h

Every now and again I get this error when trying to print to my encad cadjet3d plotter: FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Exception at 2283627h.

I can print to my hp LaserJet printer with out any problems, does anyone know how I can solve this problem? I have done everything I know to do, recover, reboot, even tried it from a different machine.

With the unhandled error it sends me out of the program and generates an error log.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JR

Reply to
JR

I don't know if this will help but I had a similar problem plotting raster images to a network drive with windows2000. If the network drive was disconnected (shown by a red x on the icon in explorer) autocad would crash and close when I tried to plot to it. To fix the problem I would refresh the connection in explorer and it would plot the file just fine.

I don't know if its a similar issue with your networked plotter, but before plotting to this device, open the device through control panel. That may refresh the connection to the plotter (or tell you its offline).

GregR

Reply to
Front