Crash, Crash, Crash

Hi group. I am trying to load a DWG with ACAD2000 and it is failing in certain cases. I have tried different versions of the DWG and I have gotten different error messages during operations.

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0xffffffff Exception at

6735f698h

INTERNAL ERROR: !stub.cpp@184 Error Handler re-entered. Exiting Now.

I believe it was originally created with Revit. There was an XRef which was bound. A few layers were frozen and one was locked. When I un-froze everything, I got the FATAL ERROR. I don't know what operation(s) in Revit might have caused this, or whether there is a known issue with binding XRef's.

In ACAD2000, I tried RECOVER but still get the error:

INTERNAL ERROR: !stub.cpp@184 Error Handler re-entered. Exiting Now.

I tried moving my graphics hardware slider over to the left, but I kept getting the same error msgs above.

Thanx for any help. Regards, Todd

Reply to
Todd

you can open this file by intellicad 2000 and save as new dwg file, then open this new file with acad 2000, this is working for me.

Reply to
pluton