Need Learning Ast. for acad 2000

Dear all,

I have the student release version of Acad 2000 and have since bought softutor by NVHI as an aid. It came with the book with no Learning Ast. CD.

Does anyone have the Learning Assistant CD for AutoCAD 2000 that they can give or sell me cheap, Please.

Perhaps it can be snail mailed to me unless you know of a source where I can download it from, such as an FTP file name and source perhaps. (I have broadband if that helps considering it might by a large file)

Respond to snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Subject: AutoCAD

Respectfully yours,

Kevin