ArchSymb 3.6 Beta testers wanted

ArchSymb is an Architectural overlay of symbols and routines for AutoCAD. Works with AutoCAD Release 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004 and ADT. Create simple to complex Architectural drawings with ease. ArchSymb can help improve productivity, by reducing the need to repeat common commands and block creation.

We have begun the final stage of our beta testing for version 3.6. This is a major step forward with support for metric dimensions. If you are interested in being a beta tester go to the following web site

and select the "What's New" link or if you wish to find out more information about ArchSymb please visit

-- Daniel Hargreaves ASD & SD Graphics

-- ArchSymb for AutoCAD

Daniel Hargreaves