Re: delete layer?

Also, if he's using something such as Architectural Desktop, Some proxy objects create layers which cannot be deleted by normal means. Autodesk has a solution on their forum, though I haven't visited it in a while, but even their suggestions were innefectual with the proxy objects.

There are several reasons for a layer being non-purgeable. The most common > ones are that (1) the layer contains one or more objects; (2) the layer is > referenced by a block definition (even though the block itself may not have > any objects on that layer); and (3) the layer is frozen in one or more paper > space viewports. > > Check for all three of these conditions, correct if needed, then run the > PURGE command. > ___ > > > Please, I'm learning to use AutoCad. I ran into a situation in which I > tried > > to delete a layer but it just won't go. Is it truly possible to delete a > > layer that one has created or is my system faulty? > >
Reply to
Phych