Smoothing out facetting when rendering in Autocad

I'm rendering some surfaces made up from a points file with 3d banded display. Trouble is I can't get it to smooth out the facetting of the
TIN surface no matter what I adjust in the render dialog. Any help appreciated.
Regards
Dene Oehme "The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist"
Dene Try facetres (1-10) and set your model to a high figure. Set viewres to something high, the limit being 20000 I think. The render engine doesn't alter the resolution of your model, other than to give the smooth shading option. Kerry