Smoothing out facetting when rendering in Autocad

I'm rendering some surfaces made up from a points file with 3d banded display. Trouble is I can't get it to smooth out the facetting of the TIN surface no matter what I adjust in the render dialog. Any help appreciated.

Regards

Dene Oehme "The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist"

Reply to
Dene Oehme

Dene Try facetres (1-10) and set your model to a high figure. Set viewres to something high, the limit being 20000 I think. The render engine doesn't alter the resolution of your model, other than to give the smooth shading option. Kerry

Reply to
kerry