PLOTTING RENDERS

I have never had much luck with a clean looking rendered plot, is it a must to add materials & lighting? I am alking about large files like industrial
systems. I have seen several that others have done & they look really clean, is there a trick to it?
--
Be cool,
Longshot
longshot wrote:

--
Fujka Design

212-645-5794
do you make your plots from pS w/ raster image inserted or with another photo edit program?

better
must
industrial
clean,