PLOTTING RENDERS

I have never had much luck with a clean looking rendered plot, is it a must
to add materials & lighting? I am alking about large files like industrial
systems. I have seen several that others have done & they look really clean,
is there a trick to it?
Reply to
longshot
You need at least one well placed and defined light source. 2 would be better one primary one secondary.
l> I have never had much luck with a clean looking rendered plot, is it a must
Reply to
fujka
do you make your plots from pS w/ raster image inserted or with another photo edit program?
Reply to
longshot