monochrome.ctb question

How do you get an infill solid hatch pattern to plot out witha 50 percent tone if you're using a monochrome.ctb.. you would have to change the hatch
pattern colour in the monochrome.ctb to be screened wouldn't you?
Thankyou in advance.

Yes, you need to go into the plot style manager and change one of the colors (say 9) to a 50% screen and then create a layer to draw the hatch on that uses color 9 for the layer.
Allyn
OK... Tnanks Allyn

percent
hatch
no that is a function of the .ctb file itself which can be edited:
In the plot dialogue, Plot Device tab, select your monochrome.ctb file then click on the "edit" button next to it, and change the "screening" % for whatever color you want, then save it.

woops I meant yes...and I didn't have the rest of the thread downloaded...sorry.