monochrome.ctb question

How do you get an infill solid hatch pattern to plot out witha 50 percent tone if you're using a monochrome.ctb.. you would have to change the hatch pattern colour in the monochrome.ctb to be screened wouldn't you?

Thankyou in advance.

Reply to
sw

Yes, you need to go into the plot style manager and change one of the colors (say 9) to a 50% screen and then create a layer to draw the hatch on that uses color 9 for the layer.

Allyn

Reply to
Allyn Vaughn

no that is a function of the .ctb file itself which can be edited:

In the plot dialogue, Plot Device tab, select your monochrome.ctb file then click on the "edit" button next to it, and change the "screening" % for whatever color you want, then save it.

Reply to
Glenn Ogreenc

woops I meant yes...and I didn't have the rest of the thread downloaded...sorry.

Reply to
Glenn Ogreenc