hatch not visible

Hi all,
I am using solid hatch and the entity is hatched by not visible? There must be a variable to allow the solid hatch to be visible?
I am trying to finish a drawing and came accross this problem.
I would really appreciate a solution
Thanks Phil
Do you not see it at all, or just the boundary? Are you in a 3d view?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

That's what I thought. Solids don't show in a 3D view as far as I know. Switch the hatch to something very dense, and it'll show.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

I have been able to get hatching to show in 3d, but are you using the HIDE command? I "hide" to not show the back side of things, but WHEN I DO the fill on my arrowheads disappears, and I am left with the boundary.
I conclude, for my own peace of mind, that autocad treats SOLID fill differently than other "patterns". If you think about how a hatch pattern is coded, this makes sense.
Michael, as per normal operations, is probably right. Choose a different hatch pattern and set her real dense and see if that doesn't provide a work around.
cheers.
roy