SP2.1 and crosshatch

I cant switch off crosshatching in views that were created in previous SPs, which coincidentally had it switched off in the original document. Anyone else seeing this??

Reply to
Phil Evans

Hi Phil,

I just opened up a drawing to finish up a job that was created in sp1. None of my section views were created with cross-hatch and they are still that way. No problem here.

One thing that I may have done differently is I did a full un-install of SW2004, then re-installed sp0 before up-grading to sp2.1. Good Luck.

SW2004, sp2.1. Win2000Pro,sp3 ; 1gb ram ; nvidia XGL 750 ; AMD 2200+

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger