Citrix + Windows Server 2003

We are experiencing some difficulties with Solidworks installed on a Windows Server 2003 using Citrix for the remote users, at this point we have 6 users in different locations running stand alone Solidworks at their location and we want to run PDMWorks on a server located at a different location, we connect the users with citrix to the server but when we try to run Solidworks on that server to use PDMWorks SolidWorks is giving an error with the file sldutu.dll.

Any Idea on this error? We installed SP2.1 to see if it would help but it did not. Please advice

Reply to
Jose M. Umana