Citrix + Windows Server 2003

We are experiencing some difficulties with Solidworks installed on a Windows
Server 2003 using Citrix for the remote users, at this point we have 6 users
in different locations running stand alone Solidworks at their location and
we want to run PDMWorks on a server located at a different location, we
connect the users with citrix to the server but when we try to run
Solidworks on that server to use PDMWorks SolidWorks is giving an error with
the file sldutu.dll.
Any Idea on this error?
We installed SP2.1 to see if it would help but it did not.
Please advice
Reply to
Jose M. Umana