Windows Server 2003

How many of you run Windows 2003 server for your SolidWorks computer? Do you have good success with it? I am running Windows Server 2003 right now and am considering changing back to XP when I load windows again.

Reply to
Mike Grant

You wouldn't happen to be retarded, would you?

Reply to
Nocturnal Dragon

Why do you ask if I am retarded? I just notice a lot of software is not server 2003 compatible so I was thinking of switching back. The advantage to windows server is more memory and increase in stability. Now XP service pack two has the same amount of memory capability as 2003 so the memory reson no longer exists.

Reply to
grantmi1