Is Autocad feasible in a Windows Terminal Server environment?

I feel that this is not possible due to the way it renders graphics and the high system requirements.

eg. can i set up say a quad CPU machine with 16Gb and run 10 autocad people off it?

Reply to
tlai909

I would run 10 pcs w/4 gig of ram a 24 inch lcd monitor and some sort of high end video card, and use the server to keep the drawing data base to maintain its integrity, and store common files title blocks drawing tools etc.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn

No, it is not supported on Windows Terminal Server. Also, you cannot have 10 users using one license of AutoCAD unless you have a 10 seat network license.

Daryl

Reply to
sakoguy