Autocad Server Addy

Howdy all, I've forgotton the address of the server where the lisp programming etc is..........anyone help?

Reply to
pi

I used "news.autodesk.com" but it didnt work. thanks again.

Reply to
pi

discussion.autodesk.com

-- Bill

pi wrote:

Reply to
Bill

ta bill............ there is obviously something else cooking behind the scenes (as I've noticed here and there) because I can only access the express and fm groups, did I just come in at a bad time?

Reply to
pi

No problems here...i can get to any of them.

-- Bill

pi wrote:

Reply to
Bill