Autocad Server Addy

Howdy all,
I've forgotton the address of the server where the lisp programming etc
is..........anyone help?
Reply to
pi
I used "news.autodesk.com" but it didnt work. thanks again.
Reply to
pi
discussion.autodesk.com
-- Bill
pi wrote:
Reply to
Bill
ta bill............ there is obviously something else cooking behind the scenes (as I've noticed here and there) because I can only access the express and fm groups, did I just come in at a bad time?
Reply to
pi
No problems here...i can get to any of them.
-- Bill
pi wrote:
Reply to
Bill