Paperspace leaders

ADT2005
Windows XP SP2
I have been convinced to place most of my dimensions & callouts in
paperspace which IMHO turns out to have quite a few advantages.
After placing callouts for a particular viewport it sometimes becomes
necessary to move the viewport. I select the viewport and all the paperspace
annotations then relocate to desired location. Without fail, one or more of
the leader arrows charge off into the outer reaches of the galaxy. A zoom
extends is necessary to find the wayward little pointers. Then, I have to
drag them back to where they belong. The same type of thing occurs when
using Express *change space*. If a dimension has be manipulated by selecting
*Dim Text position* "Move with leader*, these leaders also tend to go
screaming off into the wild blue (black actually) yonder. What am I doing
incorrectly?
Thanks
Reply to
S Scalise