Paperspace leaders

ADT2005 Windows XP SP2

I have been convinced to place most of my dimensions & callouts in paperspace which IMHO turns out to have quite a few advantages.

After placing callouts for a particular viewport it sometimes becomes necessary to move the viewport. I select the viewport and all the paperspace annotations then relocate to desired location. Without fail, one or more of the leader arrows charge off into the outer reaches of the galaxy. A zoom extends is necessary to find the wayward little pointers. Then, I have to drag them back to where they belong. The same type of thing occurs when using Express *change space*. If a dimension has be manipulated by selecting

*Dim Text position* "Move with leader*, these leaders also tend to go screaming off into the wild blue (black actually) yonder. What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks

Reply to
S Scalise