Multiple leaders

SW2004, SW2005

There doesn't appear to be any way to remove multiple leaders from weld symbols or notes. Have I missed it somewhere?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Click on the arrow you want to remove and hit the delete key

Corey

Reply to
CS

It doesn't work that way. I don't think it works at all.

Deb

Reply to
Deb Dowding

It seems to work here I just tried it. 2004 SP4.2 I tried moving up the arrow a bit and then it deleted the whole note. By habit from AutoCrud I always select the arrow at the point and that is working here.

Corey

Reply to
CS

Absolutely correct. If you watch the cursor, it changes when the point has the focus, and that's when you can delete just that leader. Thanks.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany