Multiple leaders

SW2004, SW2005
There doesn't appear to be any way to remove multiple leaders from weld
symbols or notes. Have I missed it somewhere?
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Click on the arrow you want to remove and hit the delete key
Corey
Reply to
CS
It doesn't work that way. I don't think it works at all.
Deb
Reply to
Deb Dowding
It seems to work here I just tried it. 2004 SP4.2 I tried moving up the arrow a bit and then it deleted the whole note. By habit from AutoCrud I always select the arrow at the point and that is working here.
Corey
Reply to
CS
Absolutely correct. If you watch the cursor, it changes when the point has the focus, and that's when you can delete just that leader. Thanks.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany