Multiple leaders with dimension

Is it possible to have multiple leaders with a dimension or is it only possible with notes. I have symilar radius that I wan to show with one dim, note or is it possible to use a dim?

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

I've done this with fillets: Make a custom property using the fillet dimension, then make a note with multiple leaders that references the property.

Reply to
TheTick