selling Autocad 13 for windows

I'm selling Autocad 13 for windows on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemq82621365&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I've started the listing at $0.01 and no reserve. I don't expect the auction will go very high - so someone may be able to get an incredible deal.
cheers,
Michael

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemq82621365&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Have you verified with Autodesk that they'll let you transfer the license? Without their approval it's useless (Not to mention how out of date it is, nor the fact that it's not upgradeable to a more current version).
Not to mention the offered app. is an up-grade. R13 was also considered to be one of the worst versions put out.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemq82621365&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Expect a nasty note from Autodesk. They monitor EBay for "illegal" sales of "their" software and some shithead of a lawyer will come-a-knockin...
************************************************************ A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on. -- Samuel Goldwyn
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:34:55 -0600, Roarmeister

This is sort of disappointing to hear about Autodesk's policy.
I just bought a Trimble TSCe data collector on ebay with a aging copy of Survey Controller software - about $7,500 for the SW alone.
With 1 call to Trimble support I got an upgrade unlock code for the latest version of the SW because the support expiry date displayed by the SW was Nov 2005. If it was already expired, I would have had to pay again for support - a couple hundred per year.
The way the answer questions on the phone and by email it is easily worth the price w/o the SW upgrades.
And it's not as if Trimble's hard up for business.
Happy Trails To You

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemq82621365&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
I wouldn't give anything for that version. Ugh!

I would rather pay $62.95 for AutoCAD 2006 :-)
http://cad-motion.biz
Or do you think this is still too much ?

They've got a lot of good reviews from their customers :-)
"This is the best software service available! I've been needing a 3D program for so long that isn't PLE, and now I have a $7000 program for only $50!!!! Service was quick, easy, and secure! I will be buying more programs in the future! Thanks!"
Joshua L.
     " My Name is Robert Schwarz I have done business with Software Store and Have received everything as promised and it worked great. Software I plan to stock my store with. I have customers who are quite satisfied with OEM CD Software and they love the fact they do not have to spend virtually hundreds for the stuff that costs the companies to produce less then $7.00 per cd.
I will be doing most of my software business with Software Store as they are quick to respond and help out greatly."
Robert S. (USA)
     " I have purchased several software products from Software Store and I am very pleased with them. Software Store is very easy to work with and their support team has never failed to respond quickly to any question I asked. Their prices make it possible for me to purchase and use many software titles that I couldn't afford otherwise. "
Russ B. (USA)
" Thanks I have loaded the software and it seems to work well. I'm glad to get FrontPage packaged together with the other MS Office programs. "
Craig J. (USA)      " Great product and extremely reasonable pricing. They by far exceeded my expectations. Thanks and keep up the awesome deals! "
Teresa Van P.
Good reviews don't change the fact that it is pirated.

CW wrote:

great "reviews" can be written by anyone, even the pirated software sales guy...duh

This software store is in Estonia (or Russia or Afghanistan). I don't expect its employees to be able to write great English :-)
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

yeah right...double duh
Take directly from their website FAQ page. They admit the software is illegal and for home use only.
Normal version does but any of the software from us doesnt require dongle key or anything like this. Crack/patch is included instead of it.
Can I work with this programs without any law problems ? Yes if you use it from home, but it's forbiden to use any of the software in companies or for comercial use!
--
Ben Loosli