help!! (newbie to acad)

I have just started using aclt 97. I created a simple drawing in model space and then added an A size template. If I try to export the dwg as a .wmf I only get the template - the drawing is missing! What am I overlooking?

I would also like to create a .tif file if possible.

Thanks in advance. Rudy

Reply to
Rudolf Hausdorf

WMFOUT for aclt97 is pants, you are only getting the paper space view !!. Look for and try betterwmf.

MJP

Reply to
MJP

Correction you are only getting the paperspace entities as you are, I guess exporting from paperspace, if you export from model space you will get you drawing but not your template. Pants

MJP

Reply to
MJP