creating new linetypes that are hidden lines with text.

i can't seem to figure out how to make a linetype that is a hidden line with text in it with variable segment space between text.

can anyone help thanks

bo

Reply to
m.andrade

If you look in the help on complex linetypes you will soon realize that "variable" anything in a single line won't happen. Linetypes have simple rules which they just repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat...

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Hey Michael, I didn't get that last part. Could you please repeat it?

Reply to
Brian Spillane

he he. What did we do before Cut'n Paste?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich