creating new linetypes that are hidden lines with text.

i can't seem to figure out how to make a linetype that is a hidden line with text in it with variable segment space between text.
can anyone help thanks
bo
If you look in the help on complex linetypes you will soon realize that "variable" anything in a single line won't happen. Linetypes have simple rules which they just repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat...
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

he he. What did we do before Cut'n Paste?
--
MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca