Someone Please Help a Newbie

Would someone please get back to me with the procedure to create a Template file in Solidworks. I need one to default ANSI and Inches at all times. Thanks in advance, G. De Angelis

Reply to
Guido De Angelis

First I would suggest you read the SW help files if you haven't done so. Then be more specific as to what you have already tried and what were the outcomes. Else someone could spend all day rewriting procedural information that is already available in the help files. Set up your assembly *.asmdot, part *.prtdot and drawing *.drwdot files they way you want them and save. In each template file go to and make changes to the dimension standard of your choice, then saveas.

Kman

Reply to
Kman

Try this link: