Help a Lamer Please!!

I have made an image of an octagon, shaped donut, extruded, with all rounded edges. (fillets). After coloring the image, all the construction lines that define the image itself, including all the radii, remain. Will someone please tell a lamer, such as myself, how to get rid of them, so that only the coloring defines the edges. I am using Solidworks

2003, if it matters. Thanks in advance, G. De Angelis
Reply to
Guido De Angelis

If i understand your question correctly do this, make sure the "view " toolbar is up,as in right click near the help button and tick view.Change from shaded with edges to shaded.You can also view in wireframe.

Reply to
Jayjay