Solidworks 2003 Lighting

Hello,

I just got back into doing solidworks after a few years hiatus. I installed my version of solidworks 2003 and the models I am creating look like they are animated and not real at all. When I last installed the software the metals looked almost real, they didn't have this cartoonish look to them.

Does anyone have any suggestions to get that look back?

Reply to
Mkulikow

Jeff Mirisola

Something to try is go to Tools/Options/System Options/Colors and uncheck Use specified color for Shaded With Edges mode. With that on with the defaults, and in shaded with edges mode, you get a black outline on everything that makes it look like a cartoon. With that unchecked, the outlines will be a color close to the part color - less cartooney.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany