Basic newby Solidworks info needed (please).

Hi,
I am helping out a friend with some Solidworks models made for
marketing purposes. He wants to build a prototype but the drawings
are about half done.
I have models in Solidworks 2003 product version 11,1,0,000. Is this
a student version?
I can view the models. I can make new models in the tutorial. I
cannot seem to be able to edit / modify the existing models / drawings
(I have 6 years of ProE experience but none in Solidworks).
How can I get the capability to modify the models? Any help is
appreciated.
Sincerely,
Mark
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Fhunyak1
Maybe this may help

Don't worry, this is a link to a 2003 student pdf file, you ca view it as a web page also.
Reply to
pfarnham

Site Timeline