intralink 3.3 on win server 2003

I know that according to the spec sheets that Intralink 3.4 is supposed to run on win server 2003 (the server portion not the client), but does anyone here have any experience with running 3.3 on server 2003?

Rob

Reply to
Zeus

Yes, I tried it on a pilot system. The data server installed and ran just fine. I did not install the file server nor did I actually access it like real life. I am about 80% sure that there will be no problems.

KP

Reply to
KP