Please Suggest A Server Spec For Pro/INTRALINK 3.4

Hi Gang

We are moving from 3.3 to 3.4 and will be purchasing a new server. Can you please recommend a good working server spec (processor, memory, disk, etc...). We have a large database that serves about 30 engineers.

Also should we go for Oracle 9.2 or 10 with the Pro/INTRALINK installation?

Thanks Andy

Reply to
Andy

Hi Gang

We are moving from 3.3 to 3.4 and will be purchasing a new server. Can you please recommend a good working server spec (processor, memory, disk, etc...). We have a large database that serves about 30 engineers.

Also should we go for Oracle 9.2 or 10 with the Pro/INTRALINK installation?

Thanks Andy

This is the spec & requirements available from PTC:

Also, this from TriStar, major PTC resellers, on their servers:
Or contact TriStar here with your requirements.
David Janes

Reply to
Janes