Help Accessing Data On Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 Server

Hi Gang
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to access data on the ProI server without access to a license server? Even if you have physical access to the server
itself?
A.
Yes, of course, it's possible, it's binary data. Whether you can interpret the data in a useable format really depends on a program called Intralink. And, unless you're running cracked Intralink software, you need a license, and thus a license server, to run it. I've never actually heard of another program being able to read it, though, that's an intriguing idea. I have heard of exporting it in another format, but that doesn't sound like your situation. Think of it as that backup drive where you lost, or can't remember, the software that put it there in the first place. Pretty much useless, until the universal interpreter comes along which reverse engineers the interpreting software from the data structures.
JANES