SolidCam 2005 with Windows 2003

When I attempt to install Solidcam 2005 on Windows 2003 (work as workstation)with SolidWorks 2004 (2005) installed on it I get the
message : The SolidWorks is not found on your machine.Does anyone know how to workaround this problem? Thanx!!!!
snipped-for-privacy@012.net.il writes:

Do you have legal copies of both?
--
Cliff

Cliff wrote:

No.They are cracked.But with Windows XP the problem is not exist. Moreover,legal demo version from Solidcam.com behave in the same way. And moreover the problem is not exist with Solidcam 2003.
snipped-for-privacy@012.net.il writes:

Buy legal copies.
BTW, Are you the same party at 012.net.il that tries to sell cracked & stolen software?
--
Cliff
Sounds to me like Solidcam finally got it right.