Autocad 2006 error

Hi,
After installing Autocad2006, when I start up the program, I receive an error message :
"Customization file load failed. File not found: Commandline.cui"
I get only the black drawing screen, but no toolbars, crosshair or commandline.
Does somebody know what might be the problem?
Thx.
Try "menuload"

How do you mean ? I have no commandline where I can type "menuload".