Autocad freezes at start-up

It does start eventually, but it freezes for a minute or so when in the status bar appears "Loading C:\...\acadiso.dwt". In the command window
it says "Reloading model".
Besides, when I try to open the layer manager it also takes a long time, even with a new drawing that has only the default layer.
I have the Start-up accelerator in Start Menu, but it doesn't help. I have checked the task manager and it doesn't show high CPU usage when this happens.
Any ideas?
Try this: http://support.autodesk.com/Getdoc.asp?ID=TS84445
HTH Juergen
It worked, thanks.